Ubuntu Hardy Heron's theme

Hi,

	I just found this digg[1] today.

	I NEVER liked Ubuntu's theme (the orangy one), but now with that brown color,
that smooth bar, those round edges around the bubble, and the
semi-transparant menu, it looks pretty amazing!

	We really should beat that, we can't let that brown-ish thing beat us!

	I'm sure there's a good blue theme that looks better than that treehouse!

	Cheers!
[1]
http://digg.com/linux_unix/Could_This_Become_Ubuntu_s_New_Theme_for_Hardy_Heron
--