Re: start the process for F9 theming?

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Sorry I've been MIA for a while; I've been in India giving some talks at
FOSS.in

You were a kind of hero with 3 presentations

I'm glad to see the F9 theming process has started; I will be chatting
with John Poelstra sometime this week to start setting the different
deadlines for the various theming milestones.

Are we happy having 3 'rounds' or would we want to try having 4 this
go-around?

I suspect we are running out of time for a 4 rounds process, the winter vacancy is very close.