Re: Ubuntu Hardy Heron's theme

Laith Juwaidah wrote:

I just thought that since it is one of the distros that have higher hit rank than us, may be we should compete with them, but, I guess we should just be ourselves :)

You know, is so easy to create awesome mockups... making them work is a completely different matter. I remember back then when Cairo was new, there were *huge* hopes about it and some absolutely awesome mockups about how Fedora could look...

(BTW, I don't think that proposal for Hardy Heron is a good theme, it does look cool at the first sight, but I am not sure about working with it 24x7)