Ubuntu Hardy Heron's theme

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 22:50:03 UTC 2007

Back on topic. I have to agree with Laith here.  The potential that
Ubuntu has with the menu setup is looking rather nice. Not sure I like
the rounded edges for the hightlights inside the menu though. The
tooltips are also looking decent. Perhaps we can get some inspiration
for something similar.

Laith Juwaidah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	I just found this digg[1] today.
>
> 	I NEVER liked Ubuntu's theme (the orangy one), but now with that brown color,
> that smooth bar, those round edges around the bubble, and the
> semi-transparant menu, it looks pretty amazing!
>
> 	We really should beat that, we can't let that brown-ish thing beat us!
>
> 	I'm sure there's a good blue theme that looks better than that treehouse!
>
> 	Cheers!
> [1]
> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Could_This_Become_Ubuntu_s_New_Theme_for_Hardy_Heron

~Michael