Re: Link for official F9 theme proposal

Em Qua, 2007-12-12 às 07:33 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek escreveu:
> Freedom? I think best symbol of freedom is pidgeon or statue of liberty
> (or something like that).
>
> Maybe an city, like New York, the liberty statue and a pidgeon flying
> over :] ?

That would be a downright insulting display of american nationalistic
pride to plenty of people.

We really need to select culturally neutral images, I for one, really
like what we have in Fedora 8 and I would like to suggest keeping and
working on perfecting it instead of replacing the artwork every 6 months
entirely.

- David