Re: Link for official F9 theme proposal

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek skrev:
Same artwork for few releases? It would boring like the Ubuntu theme...
I'm sick of Ubuntu's theme. I love Fedora 8 theme - professional in
every inch.
For a desktop theme, boring is good. The user should not be disturbed by cool graphics while he is working. The best desktop, is the one the user notice the least. It
should just be there for him when he needs it.

And yes, I'm sick of Ubuntus theme too, but at least I emmediately know that it is Ubuntu when I see it, and that is very good from branding perspective. You can say that Ubuntu have found its identity.

Regards
Uno Engborg

Webworks Sverige AB phone: +46 40 12 01 57 Kamrergatan 29 mobile: +46 70 594 27 21
S-211 56, Malmö, Sweden                      web: http://www.webworks.se