Brief message

I have been busy with a lot of assignment from Graphic Design classes.
Even though I have written on the mail list much, I managed to follow
the progress from Nodoka to drafts of Fedora 9 theme.

For the Echo icons, after reading the discussion concerning colours
blindness, the trick will be either a thicker outlines or testing these
icons in gray to see if those people can see them.

I should be able available near this week end.

Luya

--
™¢D0<Š