Re: Link for official F9 theme proposal

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Michael Beckwith wrote:
Updated the theme page with two more visual ideas.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Freedom

I noticed (but was too busy to talk about it earlier) the initial design does not allow easily the background animation. You added a window to the wall for this... If it is a jail window, maybe it should have some bars?

If we are going to use the animation feature in Fedora 9 (I think we should. A lot of people commented on it, some thought Fedora broke their monitor and it probably will be in upstream GNOME), then a chain slowly breaking free over time might be a cool thing.

Rahul