Re: Link for official F9 theme proposal

I don't see why we couldn't time that out correctly.

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Dec 16, 2007 8:50 AM, Michael Beckwith <michael d beckwith gmail com> wrote:
I was thinking perhaps gradually change the colors of the chain links. I
was also thinking about having the shadows of the chains be the same
color as the neutral background, while the midtones and highlights a
couple shades lighter. It'll help with abstractness a bit.

Can you have the position of the shadows change as a function of time,
mimicking the sun crossing the sky through a large picture window
which is not actually in view, and then similarly at night a full moon
crossing the sky through the same window?

-jef