Re: Fedora 9 Theme Artwork Schedule (proposed)

Btw, the Fedora 9 naming process is going to happen much earlier than it
has in the past for other Fedora versions. We may have a codename in 2
weeks. It's not a lot of time to get proposals to match the name but
maybe we could push that first date back a little bit.