Re: Fedora 9 Theme Artwork Schedule (proposed)

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Btw, the Fedora 9 naming process is going to happen much earlier than it
has in the past for other Fedora versions. We may have a codename in 2
weeks. It's not a lot of time to get proposals to match the name but
maybe we could push that first date back a little bit.

You might also want to talk to John Poelstra and integrate the artwork schedule into the general Fedora release schedule similar to what the docs project has done recently.

Rahul