[F9 Artwork Proposal] Waves

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Tue Dec 18 18:40:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

I had in mind some time an idea of having waves based artwork, so I
quickly sketched three different images:

 * one based simply on amplitude - more or less what you see when you
throw some stones into watter

 * one based on "photo of wave" - more or less what you see you wave
with some piece of cloth that has fibred structure

 * and one based on reflections - i.e. using gimp Waves filter on some
image to distort it like if it was a reflection on a wavy surface

What you think about it? I set up an wiki page for it[1] under the F9
themes page[2].

Thanks,
Martin