Re: Imagine

On Dec 19, 2007 1:10 PM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <liviopl pl gmail com> wrote:
> It's freedom.

Here's what I see.  I see people facing a way from me.. towards a
cliff face blinded by sunlight.  Are they jumping up and down? Or are
they in the process of running away from me and towards the
cliff..blinded by sunlight?  But your right, I guess running away from
me off a cliff and falling into ocean water on some land mass's west
coast is a sort of freedom.  But I wouldn't call it a freedom
strengthened by nor strengthening a growing community.

-jef"The sun sets north here in the summer, that totally weirds me out"spaleta