Re: Testing Firefox 3 Beta 2 with native icons

Spinner, search icon, dropdown button in location bar and location bar's
autocomplete are not native (I hope not yet).

PS: Echo looks ugly here, because the arrows don't use the actual Echo
style and they have no gradients. One more thing: you should use Nodoka
theme to show us Firefox 3 ;) .