22x22 go-down icons

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 20 12:17:11 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 08:06 +0100, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Just made a 22x22 go-down arrow perspectives for echo. The tricky part
> was the extrusion technique which I used three non-outlined rectangle. I
> wonder if there is another technique to give a 3D dimension in a 2D
> perspective. Thank you.
>
> Luya

Seems to me you are not using flat perspective. I think it would work
better for 22x22 action icons. Please try to align it to pixel grid (if
you display the grid in nautilus, drawn lines should be between grid
lines, not over them). I think, it would be better, if the white
'outline' were thinner. Also try only 1px wide border, maybe a little
lighter than the current one.

Thanks,
Martin