Re: Testing Firefox 3 Beta 2 with native icons

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Beta 2 version of Firefox 3 now support native icons from GTK. I took opportunity to test Echo
icons theme. I can easily tell both left, right arrow and refresh need some work. At
least, it is a good news Firefox 3 will be native for Linux distributions.

Luya
A lot of the great work is done by Michael Montreal who's been tirelessly been sending patches. Buy him a beer next time you meet him at a conference. :) Check out the nighly builds [1] and feel free to report all issues you run into, we're hoping to get a whole bunch of stuff in now that beta2 is over.

1. http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/
- Andreas