Re: Imagine

On Dec 19, 2007 5:51 PM, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:
> I like the picture, fwiw.
> Don't let Jeffs winter depression discourage you...

Tomorrow is the solstice, after that I start gaining sunlight... seven
glorious minutes a day.

What exactly do you like about the picture?

You have to be very careful with human forms in images.  If I was
going to recreate this as a widely used image, at the very least I'd
make sure you can see all of the appendages.  And I'd abstract it so
the forms were humanoid instead of actual people. We won't avoid
alieanating the dolphins in our user community, but we may attract
Martian users. Dolphins already get  concession with the blue theming
so they shouldn't be too upset.

-jef"-44 F"spaleta