Re: Echo set of camera-photo icons draft

Nice.

2007/12/22, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz thefinalzone com>:
I have took the time to design a set of camera-photo icons for Echo.
They are based on the more recent model of digital camera (Nikon in this
case). I chose that particular model because of simplicity. It may look
a bit darker than expected but anyone is welcome to bring suggestion and
modification.

Luya