Re: Imagine

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Imagine.... a theme around this

http://tieguy.org/blog/2007/12/19/happyhappyjoyjoy/

Do you want to make this an offical proposal? :)

I was thinking of it primarily as another way to convey the idea of freedom. So technically it would just be a part of

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Freedom

Not exactly that image but the general impressions from it. Our themes have been so far abstract and I think actual people in a photograph or a realistic graphics rendering of a similar image might be a good thing to try.

Rahul