Re: Imagine

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
I was thinking of it primarily as another way to convey the idea of freedom. So technically it would just be a part of

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Freedom

Not exactly that image but the general impressions from it. Our themes have been so far abstract and I think actual people in a photograph or a realistic graphics rendering of a similar image might be a good thing to try.

While photos of unknown people (about whom I don't feel anything) is not exactly my cup of tea as desktop theming, I agree *some* will like that (how many, maybe we can learn by having an official proposal and see the feed-back). But I think such a theme should be *completely* made by photos, not only the desktop background.