Re: I add Two theme

Mola Pahnadayan wrote:
Hi all

Hi,

perhaps second theme have not good name

   2. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Night

This one is intended to stay like this, saturated and cartoonish (I like the style and I use it myself but I'm not sure it makes for a good background), or it is a sketch for a different implementation (maybe using your well known Blender skills)?

Back in F8 we moved to a somewhat neutral branding in the artwork, so is better to NOT use the logo in the default wallpaper.

About the name... maybe something about happiness? This is what its vivid colors suggests to me.