Re: Form widgets on fpo website

Rogue <roguexz <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Jakub, you are comparing how the widget looks in Firefox 3 alone. What
> about other browsers? What if the native widgets in those other browsers
> look terrible?

The main 2 browser engines in Fedora are:
* Gecko - for everything using this, the widgets will look just as in Firefox 3
(from Fedora 9 on),
* KHTML (Konqueror) - ignores the widget styling entirely, so it's actually
already displaying a native widget,
so what browsers exactly are you worrying about?

Also, I don't think the native widget can look worse than a simple
rectangle. ;-)

        Kevin Kofler