Fedora 9 Theme: At Last

I created a sketch for a Fedora 9 theme.  The wiki page can be found at: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/AtLast.

The thoughts behind this theme are: voice, freedom, and accomplishment. This is just a base but I feel the image of a person with their arms thrown up is triumph has symbolism that ties directly to the Fedora ideals. I also feel that using a human image in the theme helps personalize Fedora.

I am deploying to Iraq in a week so I won't be able to work more on this.  Hopefully this helps encourage some other ideas.

Andrew J Healey