Re: FC7ThemeProposalEnergyInterferences

On 2007-02-01, John Baer said:

> Nicu wrote:
>> Each time this came into discuss, the majority of *contributors*
>> opted
>> for a personalized icon theme and were against using Tango directly
>> as-is, use at least a variant of Tango (as Mairin replied).
>
> +1
>
> This is exactly what I suggest. In fact I am using a modified Tango icon
> set on my computer and by changing the *folder* icon the presentation is
> completely changed.
>
> I placed an example titled *Fedora Folders* here.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBaer
>
> IMO this makes a lot of sense.
>
> John

That folder alone looks awesome. I hope we come up with a solution for
the icon theme for Fedora 7. I have made some noise back in this
thread┬╣.

Now 2 months have passed. Sigh, I am still wondering.

Footnotes:
┬╣  http://news.gmane.org/group/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.desktop/thread=2045/force_load=t