Re: Flying High with Fedora 7

All,

I hope I am not wallpapering all of you to death but IMO it is critical
to get the wall paper correct. Struggling with the direction *monolith*
idea I decided to try something from my original thoughts and the hot
air balloons in the clouds.

Given the chance to start over I also decided to *lighten* the colors as
requested early on. The theme is not a bold as the *monolith* thread but
it works.

I welcome your comments.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2

Cheers,