Re: Flying High with Fedora 7 (final wallpaper)

All,

IMO the wallpaper titled *clouds* submitted 02/04 should be the FC7 wallpaper. It's light, airy, and rich in fedora blue with a hint of red hat red. :)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2

I installed this background on LCD and CRT systems and it displays well. In addition, I tested against a variety of GDM themes including the new beryl 3D themes and it displays well and last I used a variety of icon themes and it displays well.

At this point I would like to re-focus my attention on the RHGB artwork. My thoughts are to apply the *technical drawing* perspective.

Cheers,

John