Unfavorable Distro-Watch Report

All,

I was distrubed to read today's Distro-Watch report on Fedora 7 RC1. Although much of what they had to say is off topic I was surprised by this comment.

"(and yes, there are some positives, such as the installable live CD for the i386 systems or the beautiful new icon set)"

I was not aware the decision on the icon set had been made. Is *echo* really ready for prime time?

It would be nice to get a little feed back on what's going on.

:(

John