[FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Borealis - Round 2

I've done another set with wallpaper, GDM, GRUB and GNOME splash. It's
entitled "Borealis Clifftop" and is based on my Simple Night with a
little more... subject?

It's at the bottom of
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFedoraBorealis
for your consideration and comments since it's eveloved a little from
Marian's orgiginal ideas.