Re: Unfavorable Distro-Watch Report

On 2/6/07, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

development of echo. New icons are available but xml list needs to be updated.
Sources to modify the icons are available : SVG. I am not sure what else is
missing for further push the development. *rant off*

Hello Luya,
thanks for working on it. Where can I have those new icons ? on the
wiki or are they already in the development repositories ?

regards,
Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com