Re: Unfavorable Distro-Watch Report

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
On 2/6/07, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

development of echo. New icons are available but xml list needs to be updated. Sources to modify the icons are available : SVG. I am not sure what else is
missing for further push the development. *rant off*

Hello Luya,
thanks for working on it. Where can I have those new icons ? on the
wiki or are they already in the development repositories ?

All the icons are available as SVG and PNG on the wiki page - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment, that is the only repository.

--
nicu