Re: Flying High with Fedora 7

All,

I posted a new RHGB-Mockup submission for your consideration.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2

The colors are those currently in use (could be something different) and the artwork is *technical* with a hint of 3-D. I also experimented with the Fedora branding in the lower right corner.

I will install it on a couple of different systems to see how it plays out.

Cheers,

John