Re: Flying High with Fedora 7

Uno wrote:
> Now it would be nice if the lighter blue color of the "Clouds"
> wallpaper
> could rub off on other
> parts of the GUI, e.g. such as login screen.

Now that I have a revised RHGB submission in place I can take some time
to look at the GDM login. I am unclear of your vision but I believe you
want something like the GDM login at this link.

http://art.gnome.org/themes/gdm_greeter/1229

Is this correct? If not, can you point me toward something to help me
see your desire.

Cheers,

John