Re: Flying High with Fedora 7

Uno,

I uploaded a new GDM login submission to

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2?action=""

for your consideration. I borrowed the wallpaper image, removed the balloons, and darken the clouds to provide a transition from the RHGB to the wallpaper. After thinking about it I would like to keep the *login* widget as I re-use it in the ScreenSaver unlock graphic.

Cheers,

John