Re: Echo coverage

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Not very surprisingly short as expected.

Quoting Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>:

Software Updater                  pup
Current Software Updater icon is based from Echo IIRC.

yes, the icon looks fine. I just didn't find it when I looked
through /usr/share/icons/Echo, since it lives in /usr/share/pixmaps

Power Management                  gpm-power-charged
Does gpm-primary-charged count?

Yes, I typoed there. The icon is fine.
Sessions                          session-properties
Main Menu Editor                  alacarte

Shut down                         gnome-shutdown
I think a slight variation of the current shutdown icon should be good.
Probably. The current icons feels a looks a little bit too large for me, compared
to the other icons in the menu