Re: Flying High with Fedora 7

John Baer skrev:
Uno wrote:
Now it would be nice if the lighter blue color of the "Clouds"
wallpaper could rub off on other
parts of the GUI, e.g. such as login screen.

Now that I have a revised RHGB submission in place I can take some time
to look at the GDM login. I am unclear of your vision but I believe you
want something like the GDM login at this link.

http://art.gnome.org/themes/gdm_greeter/1229

Is this correct? If not, can you point me toward something to help me
see your desire.

Actually, what I was looking for, was the "Clouds" login screen from in the link from your previous post. I just wanted a more unified look in varios parts of the system, but that seam
to be fixed already.

Regards
Uno Engborg