Flying High with Fedora 7

Uno Engborg uno at webworks.se
Fri Feb 9 19:37:45 UTC 2007

John Baer skrev:
> Uno,
>
> I uploaded a new GDM login submission to
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2?action=show
> <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2?action=show>
>
> for your consideration. I borrowed the wallpaper image, removed the
> balloons, and darken the clouds to provide a transition from the RHGB
> to the wallpaper. After thinking about it I would like to keep the
> *login* widget as I re-use it in the ScreenSaver unlock graphic.

As I said in a previous letter, it looks very good.

I'm not sure the darkening of the clouds better cope with the transition
from the RHGB is all that necessary.  After all, I guess,  most people
will log in and out without rebooting the computer, so they will only
see the transiton between the ordinary desktop and the GDM screen.

On the other hand, it looks good, so I'd say don't change it.  I must
admit, I didn't even notice that it was darker until I compared them
side by side.

Regards
Uno Engborg