[FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Borealis/Clifftop - complete graphic set

All,

I have a complete set of artwork for the Borealis/Clifftop set for
consideration.
The only thing I've left to do is create a working GDM program/script
but all the graphics are there. I'll have a stab at it this week as
it'll be the first time I've ventrued into this but if anyone wants to
save me a bit of time, feel free to try the GDM screen yourselves ;-)

The images and SVGs are below Marian's original idea lot, under the
heading of Set 2.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFedoraBorealis

Thanks,
Ben