Re: Houston, do we have a problem?

John Baer wrote:

As communication from "fedora" has been intermittent of late, I now concern there is a problem. Diana, Rahul, David, or someone {?}, can you explain clearly how the "default" artwork will make it into fedora 7. Next steps would also be helpful.

Ok, I hope I qualify as "someone".
I directed you some days ago at http://www.isity.net/blog/?p=57
Development on the Fedora 7 theme is ongoing but not on this list but behind some closed doors and we are not invited to the party.

--
nicu