Re: Houston, do we have a problem?

Thanks, I was wondering that myself. I'm sure they will send a message
to this list when the decisions and developments are made :)

On 13/02/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
Development on the Fedora 7 theme is ongoing but not on this list but
behind some closed doors and we are not invited to the party.

--
      ..// seawolf //..
         Ben  Arnold

   fedora core  :  artwork