Re: A sad day for Fedora, A disappointment for Open Source

Quoting John Baer <baerjj gmail com>:

> To add insult to injury all of the time we are working on artwork Fedora
> launches "echo" in RC1 although the decision on artwork is pending and
> many would agree the "echo" project is incomplete and not tested.

Actually it is tested through FC6 (I primairly use it by default) and F7T1. So
far there is six bugs reports and I currently investigating one of them.
Remember no icon theme will be completed because applications use their own.
For now, main icons are priority.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor