A sad day for Fedora, A disappointment for Open Source

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Wed Feb 14 08:07:45 UTC 2007

Quoting John Baer <baerjj at gmail.com>:

> To add insult to injury all of the time we are working on artwork Fedora
> launches "echo" in RC1 although the decision on artwork is pending and
> many would agree the "echo" project is incomplete and not tested.

Actually it is tested through FC6 (I primairly use it by default) and F7T1. So
far there is six bugs reports and I currently investigating one of them.
Remember no icon theme will be completed because applications use their own.
For now, main icons are priority.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor