Echo emblems

Just thought I should point out that emblems are the only icons in an
icon theme which are guaranteed to be shown with their display names
in the ui (in the nautilus properties dialog) - thus it is a good idea
to add a .icon file for each emblem containing a suitable display name.
Of course, we want translations too, then.

This problem is not new, btw, Bluecurve has it too.