Re: Inconsistency in using + (plus) or * (star) emblems in echo icons?

Thanks for clarification. But then I think mail-mark-unread does not fall to any of the groups. Also I tend to think that the difference between creating new document and creating new mail message is very subtle, but I am quite sattisfied with this division. I think it would be good to mention this divison in Echo Icon Guidelines, since some icons which could use it, like panel-new (though not listed in Echo development wiki), still awaits creating and we could thus prevent future confusion.

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Plus means add something.
Blue star means create a new item/object. Yellow star means planning a future plan.