Re: Inconsistency in using + (plus) or * (star) emblems in echo icons?

Martin Sourada wrote:
Yes, I am ok with this. I don't have write access to the guidlines wiki, so if one with access to it edit it I would be glad :)

Ok, done. I categorized it under Emblems on the guidelines wiki. I also included .svgs for each...star and plus emblem.

Diana Fong
---
Red Hat
Visual Designer | Desktop Group