Re: Artwork conversations

Nicu Buculei wrote:

I dont consider it a step back. In both cases the concepts was drawn and worked up a team and Diana Fong did the final work. The difference here might that Mola talked over IRC while John Baer didnt. That's just different working styles and prefered modes of interaction.

OK, so using unarchived and closed channels is preferred.

We dont have artificially invent issues. It is a completely public channel. Archives are available if you want them.

Rahul