Re: go-home echo icon concept

Certainly, I can provide both png and svg. But, should I provide both with and without a folder? And, about the shadows - I saw, that svgs are usualy without shadows - is that only because inkscape didn't have the needed feature? If that is so, should I add the shadow only to the png, or to svg as well?

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Could you provide both png and svg so go-home can be published on the
wiki? To do the shadow, follow this guideline
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoIconGuidelines