Re: go-home echo icon concept

Martin Sourada wrote:
Ok, so I decided to put the shadow to the svg as well. I attach PNGs for large and small sizes. SVGs can be downloaded here:
http://feannatar.hostuju.cz/fedora/files/echo/go-homeL.svg
http://feannatar.hostuju.cz/fedora/files/echo/go-homeS.svg

I would recommend you to use black instead of gray (#666666) as the color of the shadow and document the values for blur and transparency in the wiki (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoIconGuidelines) as a reference for the other icon creators.

--
nicu