go-home echo icon concept

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Fri Feb 16 12:48:33 UTC 2007

I folowed the guidlines and there is said: "The shadow is formed by
lines from the isometric grid. It is appears primarily behind the
object; as well as a bit in front of and under the object. Do not to use
black, as it is too harsh and does not scale well...dark gray is
acceptable."

Do you think, that using black with transparency would be better than
using dark-grey without transparency (save for the blur effect which
adds transparency, of course)?

And yes, it would be good to document the certain values on wiki. But we
must first decide which ones are the best...