Including artwork from older releases

Hi

Since the plan is to refresh the desktop theme for every release, we would invariably have folks who like the artwork in one of the previous releases better than the current one. Since we already have a rule about not including version numbers in the current release, can we continue to including the older themes in subsequent three releases or something like that?

The only problem with this is that rhgb is not easily themeable but hopefully we are getting rid of that soon enough to not worry about it.

Rahul