Some problems in Echo action icons

Hi,
I think, since Echo is going to be included in Fedora 7, that it should look more ready. So, looking at action icons I see there a few problems:
1. missing shadow:
   application-exit
   document-print
   document-print-preview
   system-log-out
   view-refresh
2. zoom icons hard to distinguish in small sizes (see attachment 'zoom.png')
3. some icons usually placed next each other have different positioning (and sizes sometimes) (see attachment "positioning1.png" and "positioning2.png")
 from what I noticed problematic icons are:
     go-next
     go-previous
     media-skip-backward
     media-skip-forward

I think we should sort out these problems before FD7 release. Do you see any other problems? What do you think?

Regards,
Martin Sourada

PNG image

PNG image