Including the Right People

All,

I would like to make sure as we move forward that everyone that should be included is included. We are discussing changing some established processes and I would regret if these well intentioned discussions were received the wrong way.

Specifically, I do not know who supports the Fedora forum and/or the Fedora gallery but can someone touch base with these individuals. Our discussions are not critical of their excellent work and we need their help going forward.

Thanks,

John